Date(s) - 25/05/2016
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
The Dog Inn at Belthorn
Our 1st AGM will be held on the evening of Wednesday 25th May 2016. The pub will be closed to the public to enable all our members to attend and celebrate.
There will displays going back to the very 1st meeting in February 2015 showing the progress we have made.
All nominations have been received and ballot papers issued with instructions as to how to complete and return. If you have any queries, please contact us as soon as possible
2. Table discussions (as when we were planning the pub)
a. Have we fulfilled your vision?
b. What have we done well?
c. What have we done badly?
3. Feedback and presentation of the accounts
4. Appointment of accountants and resolution not to have a full audit
5. Table discussion – ideas for the future
6. Feedback and declaration of the board election result
And then you can stay and enjoy a night in The Dog Inn with the other people who helped save the pub